The quality of our jewelry and the satisfaction of our customers is our priority. We only use sustainable materials and are constantly seeking to improve them while keeping the price affordable and justified.
Here are a few tips to keep your plated jewelry longer:
- Place your jewelry in a safe and dry place when you are not wearing it.
- Avoid putting them in damp places in order to maintain their quality longer.
- It is best to remove the jewelry before training, bathing or taking a shower.
- The quality of our plating is extended with the care you take to your parts!
- Direct contact with makeup, perfumes and lotions can affect the longevity of your jewelry.
- Cleaning for .925 sterling silver jewelry: put your silver jewelry in boiling water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Leave to soak for 5 minutes. Take out, allow to cool and gently rub with a wipe.
* For any premature breakage or defect, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org