Each order is processed and packaged with care, by hand in our Montreal workshop.
The processing time for the orders are 1 to 7 working days following the purchase.
Regular delivery is free and doesn't have a tracking number.
- Regular delivery is subject to regular postage deadlines; from 3 to 20 working days for the province of Quebec. During busier periods or holidays, these times may be longer. (Note that regular delivery does not offer the option of tracking your package)
- COVID-19: We have contacted Canada Post and they tell us that the volume of parcels / letters is higher than during the holiday season, but that they are on a reduced team. That’s why they are so late and are doing their best to deliver your packages.
- An express order is sent at a fixed rate of $ 6. The parcel will then be provided with a tracking number. The delivery time is 1 to 7 working days.Delays not guaranteed due to COVID.*
- Pick-up at the workshop is available Monday through Thursday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. The pick-up address is: 510-9500 rue Meilleur in Montreal, Qc H2N 2B7
- Express delivery with a tracking number is free for purchases over $ 175.
- IT IS IMPORTANT to check your delivery address to make sure it is correct and complete. Any omissions / errors (eg apartment, address, street, postal code) of this information may cause delays and additional costs.
- Please note that an order lost due to lack of information is not refundable.
For any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that the amounts listed above do not include taxes *